Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where in the world do you want to vist?

Egypt :]]





"The Egyptian civilization was one of the great civilizations that had deep-rooted values and persistent traditions. Despite the succession of different political rules, the Egyptian people kept their customs and traditions, most of which are still prevalent in daily life and social behaviors."
One of the places i really want to visit is Egypt, I'm gonna travel ALL over the world when i get older, i want to go off on an adventure and not have any real destination all i know is that I'm going EVERYWHERE!! Egypt being one of the main places!!!
Egypt's history is amazing all in is own!! I mostly want to see the PYRAMIDS!!!! :]]



I also want to visit Dominica (Dom-in-eek-a)!!!!





One main reason is because that's were my daddy was born!! I'm half Dominican!! :]]
"Dominica sits midway along the Eastern Caribbean archipelago, just a few miles from Martinique to the south and Guadeloupe to the north." Its actually pretty funny because i was almost called Martinique lol. Its also funny because every time i say Dominica every one thinks i mean the Dominican Republic but I DON'T!!!! anyway i really wanna go (1. to see how it is and (2. because i own land over their!! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment